Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1st and Update

Today I spent $127.48 at the grocery store, we were sadly very short on almost everything. I'll pay bills tomorrow since it's payday and I need to go to the bank and cash a check for my snowball jar.

Update for January:
We went over budget but it sure was nice to have a quite a few no spend days last month, I don't ever remember having a month with so many so I'm happy. I'm hoping that keeping track will help us figure out why/how we go over so much and I'm happy to report I posted spending updates every single day in January!!

We had 15 NO SPEND DAYS in January woot woot :-)

We do have another birthday this month and again one next month so I'm sure there will be expenses for both of those.

As for my snowflake jar results I'll be taking the money and putting it towards the Medical bill most likely tomorrow or the next day and I think with all the money in there it WILL BE PAID OFF!!!!! I might call and get the exact balance so I can just pay it all off by Friday. I did receive the rest of the medical bills for my surgery and I'll be paying those also I'm just not sure which payday I'll use.

That's all for now :-)

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment