Friday, April 6, 2012

Back in the Saddle again!!

So after a horrific March, we can only hope that April will be a much better month. We have $250.00 left in our checking account until next thursday and I have a party I am going to on Friday that I know I'll be spending money on. I need yes Need an item there and I won't have to pay tax if I get it at the party. We have started a ledger to help up keep better track of where our money goes and I also plan on getting a food journal app for my phone to keep track of eating habits as we both want to lose weight also. I will have OT on this next paycheck it will be put in the bank so we can get 1k in there for our BEF again. I never feel safe until I have that in the bank. Now if we can just get a meal plan going we would be much better off. ~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment