Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction

Well I am very new to blogging and I am going to blog about my debt of which I have a large amount. I am going to attempt to do a modified Dave Ramsey approach to getting rid of this debt. Here are the amounts I owe and what I'm not sure of at this time is exactly how much the payments will be since I have racked up quite a bit of debt in the past month. So I'll post my amounts and will have to update them as the payments come in.

#1-Chase        $11,488.27               $265.00 Payment---PAID
#2-USAA       $  9,737.71                $192.00 Payment--PAID
#3-Discover   $  2,218.76
#4-OEC         $       45.00                   Medical Bill-----PAID
#5-AHS         $     613.26                   Medical Bill
#6-WOPC     $     429.02                   Medical Bill-----PAID
Grand Total   $24,499.03

Wow that stinks I have a very small shovel but plan to try to get the medical bills on a payment plan except the #4 I will pay that one off first with my next paycheck.

Hope to see you all around while I go thru this journey to debt freedom!!!
PBFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment