Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School and Spending

Today is the first day of school for my child, we have everything ready and his supplies are at school already and he as usual doesn't want to go to school. I don't think we'll have anymore school expenses right now but I'm sure we'll be having pictures within the next month which is usual for this school. I have paid all my bills for this pay period and will be calling the Medical Bill #5 today to see if they will do a payment plan with a large payment right up front, maybe I'll be lucky and they will take what I have and say PIF!
Here is what I have paid this pay period so far!
Savings           $30.00
Chase             $265.00
USAA            $192.00
Cable             $124.89
Insurance       $156.13 (Changed this month might change next also).
Cash for jars  $300.00
Education      $166.25
FA                 $221.00
House              $40.00
Phone            $162.36

Wow that is alot for only one week. I take money out for jars once a week this week I took out $75.00 more to see some Garage Sales, Education is taken out once a month for some classes that are being taken the amount varies each Semester, the Freedom account I keep to pay the bills that are paid only once every other month or more then that. The phone is for all phone services. I did have pizza once this week and used the extra money from the garage sales to pay for that. And used the FA for some yard work that needed to be done prior to the harsh winter months coming up. Maybe if I keep track of spending I'll be less likely to over spend although a girl can only hope.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment