Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 11th

Spendy day as we had to buy some new pillows since both our necks are killing us, I also made an appointment with the chiropractor early next week to see if he can help my neck. That is the only thing we have spent money on and today should be a no spend day as we have plans all day that we are required to attend. I have not looked at debt yet but I'll be doing that next week and will be updating my spreadsheets and such next weekend. We still have one debt left to pay this month but haven't gotten the bill via email yet although I have taken the money out of the checking account for this bill already, technically I could wait until next pay day but I'm going to try to pay now and next pay day some extra money to the first one we are paying off.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment