Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 18th

Of course our usual spendy day since it was payday kind of thing. We got our cash for our jars, dished out the money everyone gets each week, went to breakfast as usual, I ordered some books online total about $28 dollars ( I love to read.) Had a school event that cost about $40.00 and paid every bill we had until next payday and even added $400.00 to the CC we are paying off first!!

Even though we know we are getting a bit Income tax return and plan to use it to pay off CC#2 I'm still going to put as much money onto it as I can until the ITR comes, which because it's the government you never know exactly how long it could take :-P

So as of today we have CC#2 almost paid off-will be paid off with ITR.

CC#2
$859.25-$400=$459.25 give or take

Dental bill I haven't gotten in the mail yet so although I have the money in the bank for this it hasn't been
done yet.

We will have the $1,000 for our driving trip when we get our ITR that will go directly to trip savings until
we leave.

We have been diligent in tracking our spending January and February although we Do Not track what we
spend from our personal blow money. I can see a big trend in going over with food and entertainment so with luck we can nip this in the bud.

I might put the rest of the ITR money in our house maintenance fund since I'm sure we will be having to do some maintenance on our yard this year.

So!! It seems we have been pretty good so far, we have had ups and downs but we are cognizant of what we are spending also.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment