Sunday, March 6, 2011

Family Day

With today being family day I've allotted my DH $300 cash from our Income Tax Return to spend as he wishes, but I told him we will have to be taken out to eat for dinner as consolation, so we'll be doing some driving, some play time and then back home to relax as the work week starts again tomorrow! I haven't sent a cent to the CC yet but most likely will later this week although I might just send half the amount due and call it good. I put over $1700 in various savings accounts. ie house maint, BEF to get them up to $1,000 each. I know Dave Ramsey says only $1,000 but my security gland is larger then that so I wanted $2,000.

We have $1,000 in our vacation fund for our planned driving trip this summer so that goal is attained.

I finally got the bill for the dentist but it was $200 more then I thought so I'll be paying that off in 3 months at $200 a month it's no interest so that helps.

I have lost 10 lbs and now I'm working on the next 10 lbs and with spring and summer coming I'm hoping all the outdoor stuff will help as has my taking lunch to work most days it seems :-)

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment