Monday, March 7, 2011

March 6th

Well it wasn't too bad we spent about $110.00 my DH still has one or two more things he is going to buy but I doubt it will top $200 we'll see though. I am waiting for the CC's to clear so I can change my side bars.

My DH and I spoke at length yesterday regarding savings and I think we both agreed to tighten our belts and try to save $350 from each payday it will drastically reduce our discretionary spending but If we want to save $10k which is what we need for DH to go back to school we have to do it asap. I'm still going to put any and all OT that I can get (although this is getting slimmer and slimmer atm) onto our CC's. I think I might do a new sidebar for saving that 10k but I need to sit down with DH and show him the money and see what he says and if he is really as willing as he says he is to buckle down and do this, esp with summer coming.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment