Thursday, June 30, 2011

Money Update

Well I guess instead of sending money to our debt I'll be sending it to savings for a new video card, mine is going south very fast, boy those things sound bad when they start to die. I have a dual video card but one is bad and the shop I took it to already removed it since it didn't work we were hoping mine would last at least another month or two but it looks like we will be having to replace it sooner rather than later. SO long story short the $50 dollars I was sending to debt will have to go to savings instead I do have about $100 in cash saved and I'm hoping we can get a video card for less than $200. I told DH it was going to have to wait until next week when we get paid since I wasn't going to use CC for this at all. I'll be happy to have a computer that doesn't lock up every time you bring up too much video stuff and having sound again will be nice. As for debt everything has been paid for this month and we are off to July with the hopes of not spending a wad of cash, we have 2 weeks until our mini vacation and I was saving the cash for that but that's how it goes. I do have money in our vacation fund I might have to take some out if our paychecks next week aren't good enough.


 

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment