Monday, July 4, 2011

Spending

We spent $184.56 at the grocery store today and have been very good about not spending any more money then necessary. I did have to take some money from my stash to buy gas for our car to get to work for the next 4 days but I'll try to replace that if I can on payday. I have food now for lunches and dinners so there will be no revolting in my house due to lack of things to eat. Although there is stuff to eat, just not what they wanted. I have to work pretty much the rest of the week so there should not be any more spending except bills on Friday. We did get a hospital bill in the mail that is over $2,900 and I only have about $1600 in my HSA so I'll have to make payments on that until it is gone. I have not had to buy a video card yet and I'm still hoping this one will last for awhile longer.


 

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment