Friday, July 29, 2011

Spending

Well so far we have spent a ton on our mini vacation last week, about $1,000 it was money we had saved but wow I could have used alot of that for major debt pay downs. Now that we know involuntary layoffs are occurring we have chose to be careful about where our money goes. So spending has been way down this past few days and we hope to keep it that way, my entire family knows that involuntary layoffs are occurring and so far there have been no over the top requests for extra money. We still have school shopping to do and tuition to pay for so I'm hoping that work is busy busy. I'll be trying to get overtime in this next month so wish me luck.

I've been saving my money from my side job for extra stuff we have been doing but now with the layoffs coming I'm going to save it for school supplies and tuition. I have about $100+ saved right now and hopefully I'll have enough to at least buy school clothing for my kids by next month.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment