Friday, September 23, 2011

So Very Broke

So this week we are so very broke, we have less then $50 in our checking account to last us for the next week. We do have gas in the car but will need some milk for sure. I do have some cash that I can use for the next week.

DH and the kids leave tomorrow and won't be back for about 8 days so it will just be me eating and I work most of those days so that will help keep eating costs down.

I did up a new budget from a template http://www.krystalatwork.com/ sent me and hope to start that in October the goal will be keeping ALL our receipts to see where we are bleeding money from, I'll be talking to DH about this when he gets back because I want him on board for getting and keeping receipts to track our spending habits. I do think that blow money should be exempt from tracking though.

Our debt snowball sheet shows us if we keep going the way we are, we can be Debt Free by 12/31/2015 which seems like along time but I hope to cut it down sooner with some OT if I can get any OT. I'm almost to the point of looking for a second job to earn extra money.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment