Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7

UGH
Today I had to use the CC to buy some thing that broke I swear I'm going to freeze that darn thing and see if that helps. I'll have to readjust the side bars when the totals are posted.

We have stretched ourselves very very thin this payday and not having full paychecks has hurt alot. I feel the opportunity for OT is going to be coming up eventually and will try to pick up as many extra days as possible since I have very lofty goals for next year.

CC#1 will be paid off next payday for 110% sure :-)   then off to the next one on the list I know the new medical bill will be paid off before the 15 months it's scheduled to be paid off because I have money in my HSA and will try to use that to pay it down ~$600 in that account.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment