Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Random Updates

Payday is Thursday so I've prepaid most of the bills, work has picked up slightly so I'm hoping for a full paycheck for awhile. I'll get some extra money next week so I have a plan to put that in savings thus increasing my BEF. I have $500 in there right now and would like $1,000 by the end of the year, which should be doable if work stays busy. Then I have to put money away for summers and slow times at work I really don't have a choice, it's slow every summer I think I'll try to have $2-3,000 in a summer slow work fund at ING. If I can get that much it will keep us going thru the summer and if work stays busy all the more!!

I'm going to try to post this weekend and get my December goals and 2012 goals lined up before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment