Monday, December 5, 2011

Boy it's been awhile

Well so far here we are just barely keeping our heads above water. Work has been slow for everyone and because of this it's been a rough few months. I really really need to get settled on a 2012 budget AND we need to follow said budget, I do so have a difficult time saying no to anyone.

I'll be redoing our budget because our insurance has changed and I no longer have any idea what my paychecks will be due to this, I might have to wait until January to start figuring out a budget but I think we get paid January 5th so that will help.

We have a week off over Christmas and I'm hoping to redo my budget then and have it ready for January although I'll have to change some numbers since I no longer know what my check is "darn insurance changes."

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment