Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday

Well yesterday was payday and I know I've not posted for a while but we had some issues, big issues that needed to be addressed and I'm sure we have spent way too much money. But we will proceed.

I have paid all the bills due this month and now nothing is due until next month. January is our start time for Dave Ramsey my DH is not looking forward to it, but we have to get rid of some of this debt asap as other issues have arisen that require our attention and I don't want debt to be in the way. I know DR does not like you to use your retirement plans to pay off debt but we are seriously thinking about it since we are younger and still have a lot of time to add money to it again. We don't plan on doing anything yet but we have talked about it.

I'm going to try to get back into posting spending so we have an idea of what we are wasting our money on. But I don't think that will happen until after Christmas.


 

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment