Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vacation

I took a small vacation in the beginning of the month, paid cash for most everything and had a great time. This will be my last vacation for awhile since I'm going to be hunkering down and paying down debt. I need to redo all my debt because most has gone up. I've also been trying really hard to lose some weight which I'm hoping will go hand in hand with getting my finances under control. I'm going to make a bucket list of things I'd like to do and hope I can get to some of them cheaply in the next couple of years since I will be deciding if I can do a 2 or 3 year debt payoff I'll need to add the total and decide at at a later time. Hopefully I can be back to blogging at least on a weekly time frame if not daily :-)

`PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment