Thursday, October 13, 2011

Payday

With today being payday I had already arranged for all the bills to be paid save one, I think we'll have some money left over, B U T now I have to go to the doctor next week I've been having some bad pains in my arm and since it is really not getting better I have to address it now. So we'll see what happens I do have insurance but I don't have the ability to take time off of work if I need surgery so I'm not sure what will happen.

I have some money available to put into savings and I'm still trying to fund the storm clouds fund and send money to debt, but again a big B U T I think I need to just put money in savings and keep paying minimums on debt right now in case I need to take time off work without pay, yes this is most likely due to my job but trying to prove it to them might be difficult as they like to be difficult most of the time.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment