Friday, October 7, 2011

Spending

We have spent a little money the past few days, we had pizza for dinner yesterday because well we were all too tired to cook. Today I have to go to the bank and remove our money for our jars for the week. One car has gas, the other will need it before too long.

We finally both will have full paychecks next week, I'd like to put more into savings as our EF is not up to $1,000 like DR wants it to be. Buuuut we also need quite a few things around our house I'm trying to determine the need vs want thing here :-)  I guess what we will be doing is waiting until next week to actually see what our paychecks are before doing much of anything.

We are down to about $50 for the next week not counting the money I will be removing for our jars. I do find it amazing that when we have no money in our accounts we seem to do just fine but when we have money we spend like there is no tomorrow coming. I guess we will have to just make sure and not have any money left in our main checking account  at all times.

So far we have spent:
$25.00 on food
$10.00 on restaurants
$5.50 on a book

~PBMFMM


No comments:

Post a Comment