Monday, October 10, 2011

Spending

Oh to be mad at DH!! He goes to get gas in car #1 and instead of using cash, because he would have to actually walk into the station to pay, he decides to use the debit card!! I guess I should be thankful he at least told me so I could transfer what little money we had in savings from savings to checking before the next payment for a bill comes out on Monday. I was most unhappy with him at that time. He did say well we got $.xx cents off because I went there I did tell him next time to either do inside or not go to that station we can always go there next time to fill up the cents off don't expire but they do continue to add up.

Since we only have $20 left in checking we are doing good at not spending, we have cash for groceries and gas in cars for work so we are good until payday which is Thursday. I have already arranged for bill payer to pay all our bills on Friday.

I have been very good about taking lunches to work and have pretty consistently been doing it 2 times per week, I'm hoping by not spending as much at work on expensive not to tasty food it will finally show up in my paychecks.

I also have more money in my HSA and hope to send more to the medical bill after this next paycheck.


 

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment