Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13th

We did spend today about $165.00 not expected but I got some things I needed for the house and some pet items I'll be taking some money out of my pet jar to replace some of this money spent today. Oh we did get auto gas as we were aways from our home and it was 0.20 cheaper then at home, so instead of using cash we used our debit card and I'll just deduct that amount from our weekly jar monies when I get it tomorrow. Also I have a long list (not my list) of what someone else thinks we need for groceries this week, but I'm thinking they better learn to live without a bunch of stuff on that list i.e. Pop tarts since I'm only getting $100 and it better last the whole week and honestly pop tarts are not on my list of must haves from the grocery store. I guess I'll give them about $80 and tell them to go shopping and see exactly what they can get from that list with $80, bet It won't be pop tarts that's for sure. Actually that sounds like a great Idea I think I'll do that....

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment