Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14

Only money spent today was for groceries and boy was it a doozy, we went over by about $70 and I had to adjust the rest of my budget, no splurges for the next week! to accommodate the overages. Thankfully we work alot within the next week so that will help. I anticipate a no spend day tomorrow and the next day so here's praying, plus I tentatively did our taxes today but without our W2's just used the information from our works website and we should be getting some money back which I have already ear-marked for the first two things on our goals list. If there is money left over from paying those two things off I plan on putting it in savings for our $1,000 goal for our driving trip... Then we are off to the other items on our list :-)

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment