Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7th

Today I bought the airline ticket I needed to get, it was more expensive then I thought as the prices had gone up so I spent $175.54 I had money in my FA for this so I was okay. Now I just need to get groceries and get weekly jar money from the bank and I should be okay. I have one CC left to pay but it is not due yet so I'll pay that when it pops up on my email it's due.
Well we spent about $100 on pet stuff today it wasn't planned but since I'm keeping track it will help show exactly how much we spend on our miscellaneous pets. We also had breakfast out which was a smidgen over $25, we try to go out once per month for breakfast since we work different shifts at our respective jobs it's almost the only time we see each other. We used Cash for all our groceries and debit card for the pet stuff and breakfast. I only put that we took cash out each week for our jars I don't track the jar money at this time, since we are trying to find out where our leaks are with the debit card... I'm sure you can think groceries and pet stuff and you would be right on !!

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment