Monday, January 17, 2011

Mid Month Update

So far we have had

9 No spend days Yea for us!!!!!

Eliminated One 2011 Goal :)

Only used our debit card 4 times all the rest of the money spent was cash or bill paying only. I have
$60 dollars left over from jars last week but haven't taken money out for jars this week yet! I might just use the money in left over jar and put the other in savings to see if we can stretch what we have to last all week.

I don't need gas in either automobile we are good for the rest of the week..

We spent so much at the grocery store we better NOT need anything for the rest of the week.

When I paid our CC bills I rounded UP on each one of them to nearest even dollar, I'm hoping it will add up.

We should get a tax refund this year and will be able to pay off CC#2 totally if it's not paid off by then and put some down on CC#1.

Here's hoping the rest of the month goes this well :-)

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment