Friday, January 28, 2011

OT

I was able to pick up some OT this pay period and will be putting at least half of it to CC #2 which I want to get paid off asap due it it's high interest rate. I'll be buying some other stuff with the other half I'm hoping to get it cheap so I can use as much as possible for the CC. I also have started using You Need A Budget again instead of an excel spreadsheet in the hopes we can use our money wisely. I have not signed up for OT next month since it's a short month and I want to wait to see what happens, I can always sign up for days If I want to so waiting won't really hurt me. I have approximately $100 left over in our Checking account I'm trying to decide it I want to send it to CC#2 or wait until next payday and send it then. We have made a rather large to do list of stuff that needs done around our house that we plan on tackling sometime next weekend, hopefully it won't require to much if any money to do these things.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment