Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back

We are back from vacation, actually we have been back about 3 days but we are getting stuff put away, we have way overspent as in all our money in savings and now we are back to baby step 1 in Dave Ramsey's baby step plans. Fortunately September is a 3 paycheck month and I'll be doing our budget on paper today after I finish with my post.

I have finally decided to freeze my credit cards I don't have the heart to take a pair of scissors to them yet, so I figured freezing was best.

Because of the issues with work, we still don't know much we are both afraid of not knowing so we will be making a budget I'm going to try to get my family to get rid of the cable, keep the internet and stream movies from Netflix's or hulu. It will be hard on me as I have no sound on my computer but we have a laptop that we can use if we want to watch.

All our bills are paid for the month and we have about$20.37 in our checking account to last until next Friday, thankfully we don't really need much between now and then as we got groceries before we came home from vacation.


 

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment