Friday, August 12, 2011

Debt Totals

Our Debt totals have finally dropped below $49k, I'm so happy :-) Now with any luck on our side we can get it below $48k by the end of September, we are plugging away and trying very hard to get this gone asap due to the job issues we are having although it is looking more and more like our jobs are safe this time, I wonder when/If this will happen again and we won't be so lucky next time.

I'll be turning in some rewards points when we get back from our vacation, our debt card gives us reward points for use, I'm going to see if I can get gift cards or have money directly put onto our debt, I know one of them does that, not sure about the other ones. If not I figure we can use gift cards for groceries and save money that way for possibly a month.

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment