Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Extra Money

We finally got our $200 from our rewards points I turned in, I'm going to try to leave it in the bank although I did promise one of my children a download for a game he plays I'm going to try to put that off but if not I'll do it today since September starts our new budget but I want to be as honest as I can regarding our finances so putting it off until then will force me to address this honestly.

Tomorrow is payday and I'll be paying the bills according to our budget I don't usually get money from the bank for jars until Fridays so I'll do that then.

We also have a bunch of yard waste that needs to go to the landfill so I'm hoping to do that also on Friday as to save on gasoline, this also is money that will be coming from the budget but not counted as we go so infrequently it might be a good sinking fund account to start.

Today I'll look through the grocery store sales paper and see If I can match any coupons for groceries and try to sit down and decide on a menu plan for the next week, we have been very good at making our food at home for the past week since we came back from vacation so hopefully we can continue with that on an ongoing basis.


 

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment