Friday, August 5, 2011

Dave Ramsey

Well today we rejoined the Dave Ramsey site, www.mytotalmoneymakeover.com because we loved being on it before so hopefully this will keep us up with bill paying.

I did make an extra $100 payment to CC #2 today bringing the total owed to $265 before this month's payment is due, I'll be paying that towards the end of the month and since next month is a 3 paycheck month I'm paying it off completely next month no matter what.

We have some school supplies left over from last year so I won't have to buy some things, and we plan on reusing the pencil box and backpacks from last year.

I'll need to update my side bars as I've paid down the debt since last time, maybe it will make me happy to see them going down faster rather than slower.


 

~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment