Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Budget


Our budget is set up and ready to go starting with payday, we have money set aside for everything I think we will need, I'm sure something will rear its ugly head about a week into the month but we'll have to handle that as it comes up. I haven't allocated money to the school for lunches as I told my children they will be taking lunches to school this year, my youngest doesn't mind but the middle one hates it. If I have money extra with each paycheck I might send some to the school for middle child to eat there occasionally but it's very expensive to eat at school every day and I have told them that.


On a different note I have a medical bill that finally came and is about $1500 dollars that I will be paying on monthly I'm not going to add it to our debt since I also have money in a HSA that will help defer some of that amount and I plan to have the rest paid off within the year.


 It is coming up on extra shift time at work and I plan on working as much overtime as I possibly can, I think I have told everyone this already but I want people to be prepared, since any OT can be used for debt repayment after we get our BEF restocked, I'll also have to save for new tires for my car as they are getting thin but I'll try to use some OT for those also.


 ~PBMFMM

No comments:

Post a Comment